Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three great words

My three favorite words to hear are "I love you" coming from my wife or my children. I know it comes from their heart and it makes me feel wonderful knowing that I am loved by the people who love me the most.

Right after those three words, I would have to say another great three words to hear is "Miss Kimmie's Ribs." Yesterday, Miss Kimmie invited us over for a Memorial Day BBQ and she made her lip smackin' ribs. These are a work of art. They are spicy, juicy, saucy and beautiful. Miss Kimmie rubs them, slow grills them and then slathers the sauce on them. Perfection!

Thanks Miss Kimmie and I can't wait to hear those three words again.

2 comments:

happycrafty said...

Thanks Bryan. I'm glad my ribs make you so happy. I'll have to remember how much you enjoy them.

Davis said...

If anything, B, your review doesn't do justice to the awesomeness of those ribs. Angie almost refused to let me have some for fear that I might not leave until I'd polished off the whole batch. It may be fortunate that Angie's never made ribs, so I don't have to compare rib-making abilities. I'm just sayin'...

Serious.

Awesomeness.

Thank you, Kim (and Bryan for bringing back such mouth-watering memories). Mmmm... you know.