Monday, October 13, 2008

Y I like SBux

I like Starbucks because they hire the best caliber people who really can recognize the positives in their customers. It is not enough that they provide such a high-quality product, but they also give superior customer service.


The other day as I was leaving for a flight to Ohio, I stopped into the Starbucks at the airport. They asked me my name. I told the barista. Sometimes they will clarify my name - "is that with a 'y' or an 'i'?" Not this time; maybe they knew already or maybe they did not care. Either way, I just waited for my beverage. To my surprise they saw something more about me and decided to give me a little validation on the side of my cup.



Thanks for the R-E-S-P-E-C-T Starbucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

If you are paying attention to learn SEO methods then you have to read this piece of writing, I am sure you will get much more from this piece of writing concerning SEO. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-derevyannom-stroitelstve/107-2012-11-13-09-09-07.html]строительные порталы екатеринбурга[/url]